Thursday, November 20, 2003
Random television rants:
- I'm bummed that I have to wait until JANUARY for another new Smallville ep.
- I started watching ER because Glenn Howerton (yummy!) got a role on it, but now I'm so hooked I'm going to keep watching even if he gets written off. (Please don't write him off, PTB.)
- David Boreanaz looks older than James Marsters, even though James has 9 years on him.
- Will someone please email me and tell me what happened between Fred & Gunn last season? I quit watching because it was starting to suck.
- Tom Welling is going to be in a movie this December. What's it called? What's the plot? I don't frigging care. Tom Welling is in it... that's all I need, baby.
Random life rants:
- I got a library card today. Ok, that's not a rant. But YAY, library card!
- Maybe tomorrow I'll get a P.O. box. Stupid post office! (Sorry, Rasp. Love ya!)
- The Walmart Nazi glared at me today, but he didn't say anything. I made rude gestures when he turned away. A bunch of cashiers saw me do it, but from their reactions I'm pretty confident that none of them like him any better than I do.
- I have successfully kept a houseplant alive for almost a whole year now. I repotted it tonight, so it'll probably be dead by morning. If the damn thing does kick the bucket I'm going to chop it up, buy another plant just like it, and feed the dead plant carcass to the live plant. That'll teach the stupid thing to die on me. Some call it compost, some call it cannibalism... I call it retribution.
- It's the middle of November. I have all my windows open, all my ceiling fans running... and my air conditioning just kicked on. STUPID TEXAS.
- My Michael Jackson page is getting a ton of hits because that crazy bitch got arrested. Yay! Time for some new photos!
- I can't believe I have to wait until JANUARY for another new Smallville ep.
- Shut up, I do SO have a life.
I loves me some Smallville!
suzie 10:34 PM CST [link] [6 comments]
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
This is how I spent my Saturday:
On Sunday I felt like I'd been hit by a truck, but I'm ready to go again.
suzie 10:59 PM CST [link] [4 comments]
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
I'm still alive. Random stuff:
- There's a pissed off insect of the bee/wasp persuasion in my living room right now.
- I'm barricaded in the computer room.
- I wonder how long it takes for bees/wasps to stop being angry at the person who swatted them with a towel?
- It's the middle of November and it's 79°F outside right now. STUPID TEXAS WEATHER.
- I'm working on a gallery of some of my digital photos.
- Z bought us a new digital video camera. He also bought a camera he can attach to his helmet.
- Next month I may have a video for you people to download so you can personally see the inside of Casa de Salinas.
- I hope you're not freaked out by the novelty torture toys hanging on my bathroom wall.
I'm going to go complain about having to wear a tank top in the middle of November to anyone who will listen right now. Ta!
suzie 12:08 PM CST [link] [6 comments]